IARCS Annual Conference on
Click here to register.
Foundations of Software Technology and Theoretical Computer Science
December 12 to 14, 2013.
IIT Guwahati, India
IARCS, the Indian Association for Research in Computing Science,
announces the 33rd Foundations of Software Technology and
Theoretical Computer Science conference at IIT Guwahati, India.
The FSTTCS conference is a forum for presenting original results
in foundational aspects of Computer Science and Software
Representative areas include, but are not limited to:
- Algorithms and data structures, including randomized, approximations, distributed, geometric, online, streaming, fixed-parameter and graph algorithms
- Computational complexity, including circuits, communication, proof and structural complexity, pseudorandomness, PCPs and inapproximability
- Combinatorial optimization, game theory and mechanism design, quantum computing, computational biology, cryptography and security
- Automata and formal languages
- Concurrent, timed and hybrid systems
- Logic in computer science, including finite model theory, modal and temporal logics,
specification, verification, and synthesis
- Programming languages, including semantics, types, program analysis and
Submission server is now closed.
Submissions will be in electronic form via the EasyChair site
here and are restricted to 12
pdf pages using the LIPIcs LaTeX style file (see here). Proofs omitted due to space constraints must be put
into an appendix to be read by the PC members/reviewers at their
Accepted papers will be published as proceedings of the conference in
International Proceedings in Informatics (LIPIcs) as a free, open,
electronic archive with access to all. Authors will retain full rights
over their work. The accepted papers will be published under a
For an accepted paper to be included in the proceedings, one of the
authors must commit to presenting the paper at the conference.
Conference proceedings now online here
Breakthroughs in TCS program now posted here
FSTTCS program now posted here
Registration is open: click here to register.